A wise placement process takes a little extra work for everyone, but is essential for mutual success. The enrollment process to hold a seat is basically: register each student, enroll in classes, submit placement materials, receive placement approval, and then make initial payment. The whole process takes 1-2 weeks. If at any time you have questions during the process, please contact us using live chat from our website or email to [email protected].
Register your students
- Create your family account, set your timezone. and add your students. Creating a family account is totally free, and it also gets you on our mailing list. Setting your timezone displays all class times in your local time when you are searching or browsing TPS courses. Adding students allows you to enroll them in classes.
- Familiarize yourself with some critical information:
- Get all your questions answered in live support or by email. Let us know if you want to meet with an academic adviser for help with course selection (required for TPS Diploma students).
- Login to your family account, add students (if you have not already), add classes to and remove classes from your Cart until you have a schedule you like, then enroll in them with a single click.
- You may add more classes anytime.
- You may drop a class yourself within the first week of enrolling in that class, or request TPS Support to drop it after that.
- Immediately after you enroll, you will receive two automated emails for each course.
- One email discusses scheduling and payment for that specific seat. Please review it to verify correct class and time.
- One email discusses placement and Teacher Approval for the course. Please carefully follow any guidance to submit placement information, tests, essays or other work specified.
Placement Approval and Initial Payment
- Submit Teacher Approval materials and placement tests, due within one week of enrolling in a course (no extensions, sorry!).
- After you have Teacher Approval for a class, make your first payment by eCheck (preferred) or credit card. You may also request a Special Payment Plan by emailing [email protected].
If at any time you have questions during the process, please contact us using live chat from our website or email to [email protected].