College Transcript from Belhaven University
2016-17 TPS College Courses
- By Aug 1, 2017, TPS students seeking Belhaven credit must email TPS Support ([email protected]) and request the credit for each course.
- TPS will apply an $80 Belhaven Course Setup Fee for each requested course to the family account. (This pays for Belhaven to establish the student record for the course and grant the credit. It is in lieu of college tuition fees.)
- Student pay the $80 per course and notify TPS Support that the fee has been paid (TPS Support will not take action without this notification).
- TPS will provide all student, course and grade information to Belhaven, and notify the student when the transcript is available from Belhaven. This process takes approximately two weeks from when the student notifies TPS Support that the Course Setup Fee has been paid.
- Students may then request their transcripts from Belhaven at the Belhaven’s standard transcript fee (around $15 per request).
2017-18 TPS College Courses
- TPS students planning to seek Belhaven credit must apply to Belhaven (link to be provided) by April 15. The application fee will be waived. Applications after this date will not be accepted.
- By May 8 Belhaven will register students by class roster bill students at $50 per credit hour.
- By May 15 TPS will enter course grades in Belhaven’s system.
- Several courses require AP results for college credit (if applicable, this is specified in the course description details). In the cases where AP results are needed for college credit, those courses will initially receive an “I” (Incomplete) in Belhaven grade records (TPS course grade records are not affected). Students must send their AP score to TPS for the Belhaven grade to be updated to a letter grade that matches the TPS grade. If the AP results are too low, no college credit will be granted and the student will be fully refunded by Belhaven. High school credit is still granted based on the TPS course grade.)
- After May 15 students may request their transcripts from Belhaven at the Belhaven’s standard transcript fee (around $15 per request).