Prior to enrolling in a TPS course, I agree to the following Terms of Enrollment:
- I will maintain a current valid family email address as my TPS family login username. I understand that while enrolled in a TPS course, I am responsible for receipt and timely processing of TPS email sent to my address.
- I have installed and tested the classroom conferencing software on the computers and tested it on the network where I plan to take classes. I understand that I am responsible for maintaining my computer, network, and software to support classroom and class pages access, and that TPS Support is available to assist me in this.
- I have reviewed the course details for all the courses in which I am enrolling, including confirming the class times in my local time zone.
- I understand that I am responsible for complying with any prerequisites for each course in which I am enrolling, including any specific age/grade restrictions listed as prerequisites.
- I understand that placement materials (e.g., placement tests, questionnaires, essays) are to be submitted to the teacher within one week of enrolling in a course, and that I should not enroll until I am ready to submit these materials.
- I have reviewed and agree to the Tuition, Fees, Payments, and Refunds, including the Family Registration Fee and the Reservation (Drop) Fee.
- I understand that I am not to pay anything for a course until my student has a Held Seat (i.e., not just a wait list spot) and teacher approval for the course.
By checking the Enrollment Agreement block in the Enrollment Qualifications section of My Cart so I can complete the enrollment process, I acknowledge and agree to these things.